Announcing the upcoming arrival of Fry baby #3!! She will be born around June 1, 2011. (Sooner would be appreciated.... I would love to have an extra long summer vacation)
We are so excited to have another beautiful little girl come into our lives and can't wait to meet her!!
10 years ago


6 comments:
its flipping about time...
that you blog something
that you post you are preggo
that you have girl number 3
welcome to the club!
i called you the other night...
love ya
your girls are beeeeeutiful!
yay nicole! and 3 girls! how way fun is that! soooo excited for you you matt and your little girls!
YAY!!!!! I had no idea! I'm so excited for you! So much fun! :)
Congrats congrats congrats! You make beautiful girls! Keep em coming! (could you borrow one to me...haha)
Congrats! You guys definately have girl power!!! Good luck Matt, ha!
YAY!! Congrats! That's so exciting! :) Hope your feeling well!
Post a Comment