Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summertime......

Matt got me a new camera for mother's day and for my bday and so I have been taking millions of pictures and so I had to choose a few to show what we have been doing this summer
Eating popsicles....
Fireworks on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of July...
We had to wear jackets and snuggle in blankets because it was windy and cold.....
Matt turned 28 on July 3rd... Happy BDAY!!!! I made a golf course cupcake cake for Matt from a way cool cupcake book Matt's mom gave me... it turned out pretty cool!! Matt loved it!!

Eating ice cream cones with Grandpa McKee!!!

Trying on the swim gear while waiting to go to the pool.... and yes, Olivia's finger is up her nose.... it's her new thing because I think she figured out she has two holes up there and something needs to be in them.... "finger + nose hole = perfect fit".... I guess!?
Swimming at a way fun outside swimming pool... Aubree was a little fish and I had to make her come out once in a while to get warm, and she would race back in as soon as I would let her. I held Olivia while walking through the pool and once her toes touched the water she started screaming "COLD!" and wouldn't stop until I got her out of the water.... she didn't go back in the ENTIRE time....

Grandma Fry came and visited us for a week, and we loved it!!! The girls still talk about having Grandma come over for a sleepover! They miss her soooo much. She took us to the zoo and we had so much fun!!!! There was even a new baby elephant, so cute!
We went camping and fishing with Grandpa and Grandma McKee!!! We loved it! We didn't catch a fish.... but we had fun trying...

This is just a cute picture of the girls before we went to church!! :) I love my girls!! They are so much fun and I feel so blessed to be their mom!!!
Aubree LOVES riding her bike, she begs to go out there as soon as she wakes up in the morning.

Olivia tries really hard to ride her trike... but she can't get the pedals quiet yet, she just scoots! It is fun to watch!!

5 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

What adorable pics! Your little girls are so pretty!

Morgan said...

miss your guts! {was that your house in that first pic?} what fun times, and having family so close makes me so jealous! LOOOVE YOU, YOU OLD FART!

Dave and KayDee said...

Your girls are so cute! Thanks for having us over for some fun the other day! :)

The McKee's said...

I love you cute little girls! Adorable pictures!!

JeNnA said...

i loved your update!!! your girls are getting so big. they're adorable!!!