Monday, April 11, 2011

I'll be your best friend!


I just got done with my week long spring break and loved every minute of it!! :) The best part was, I got to watch/listen to my girls play together everyday, all day. They are best friends and get along so well together that I honestly can't get enough of just listening to them interact.


Today we were in the car taking Matt his dinner, and on the way home the girls were playing with the windows (rolling them up and down, and then up again). Aubree decided to stick her hand out the window while doing this and squished her hand in the window. Olivia quickly says to Aubree, "Don't cry Aub, let me hold your hand.... I'll be your best friend!" My heart melted!! Definitely a proud momma moment!!!


5 comments:

JeNnA said...

Oh my gosg, that IS the sweetest thing EVER! Cute cute girls. And I am glad you had that awesome spring break!!

The Higley's said...

That really is the cutest thing ever! You are a great mommy!

Josi said...

So sweet! Oh, and congrats on baby #3! Girls are great!!!!

The McKee's said...

I love it! And I can't wait for the sweet 3rd little fry to join in on all the fun and sweetness!

Rachel said...

That is adorable! I love those girls.