Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Go Aubree!!! :)

We did it!! Aubree is now a BIG GIRL and she is potty trained!! Wahoo!!!! Talk about one of the proudest moments of my life! It just happened on Monday... she decided to start going... and has been doing soooo good ever since! I just couldn't believe it!! It feels sooo wierd only changing one bum everyday instead of two... I just don't know what to do with myself!! hehe! :)

5 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I'm jealous! How did you do it?

Morgan said...

Haha. It's not done yet. We thought we were done with SADIE, and she still tinkles a tiny in her panties if she forgets. Glad she is doing well, and hope the journey relly is over!

Rachel said...

JEALOUS! Cooper runs from me when he's poopy cause he doesn't care. It's gonna be a while for us I think.

JeNnA said...

yay!!!!! I am just starting that process!!

jakefry said...

WE WANT PICS OF YOUR HOUSE! No pressure :)