Aubree and Olivia both LOVE to eat popsicles!!! We eat them about twice a day... and a couple of times a week we walk down to get a slushie. Aubree ALWAYS has to have a blue popsicle/slushie. I don't know what her fedish is right now with blue, but she LOVES it!! :) I love summer... popsicles, slushies, and my girls!!! Oh... and Grandma Fry... we have eaten a few slushies in your honor... but we hope that you can come down and eat one with us before the summer is through!!!

10 years ago


7 comments:
yay! So cute! Don't you just love Popsicles. And how much kids love them!!! :)
those girls are pretty stinkin cute! we miss you guys!
Oh my gosh they are so sweet! I love your big picture on the top of Olivia staring at her big sis thinking "woah how do you do that?" How is your cute little fam by the way?
Our those my cute nieces? Why, yes they are! Lucky Me!!!
Cute blog! It was lots of fun to hang out at the reunion. Your girls are super adorable!
Nicole I have missed you! I didn't even know all this Washington stuff was happening. What a friend am I :( Your girls are soo cute. We have entered the popsicle world as well. My brothers love feeding her otter pops. And I wonder why she doesn't eat real food!
oh ya!!! Summers aren't summers without slushies/popsicles!
Post a Comment