Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch UP!!

So.... we have been living in our new house for a month now... and I LOVE IT!!! It is so much fun to have our own place, and to fix it just the way we want it. We painted it and put new carpet in it, and it is PERFECT!! I love the way it turned out. I will post pictures soon.... I am at school right now ( I am a MATH teacher... who'd a thunk) and I didn't know I could get on my blog at school... shhh..... :) Anyways... so eventually I will post pictures of my cute little house....

AND... we just got another addition to our family... his name is PRINCE Charming, he is a little 7 week old white lab puppy. He is soooo cute... and Matt and I thought that every princess needs her prince... and Aubree absolutely LOVES him!! When we brought him home last night, it was a 30 minute drive in the car from the owners house... and the puppy sat in between the girls with his head on Aubree's lap the enitre ride home... they were both in Heaven!! Olivia doesn't like him so much yet... she loves to watch him but if he gets too close..... watch out... she screams!!! It will take a little getting used to... but I think Matt loves him the most!! :) He was in Puppy Heaven when we decided to get the dog. I think it will be good for us.... I am not a dog person... but I will try really hard to be one. He is really cute... but puppies don't stay puppies forever.... I don't know if anyone realized this... but, eventually they turn into DOGS!!!

Our lives are crazy right now, Matt and I work opposite shifts... taking turns with the girls and so eventually when things slow down, it will be nice to spend time together as a family.

AND Olivia turns 1 this next TUESDAY!! WOW... I feels like I just barely had her... now she is one and all over the place!! :) Time flies!! I love her so much, she has been the best addition to our little family... such a blessing! She is Aubree's shadow and can't wait to run after her... and Aubree sure has her work cut out for her with a little fireball sister like Olivia! :) Being a mom is so much fun and such a HUGE blessing!!!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

congrats on the house I have been meaning to get pics of ours up to. I can't believe your baby is gonna be one..I can't.
And yeah, weren't you scared of dogs? hehe
And you are a math teacher.
wow
call me sometime when you have time
all my heart
Morgan

Kristin said...

Congrats! I saw the pic Matt sent to John's phone. He reminds me of Boomer, Annie, and Moose. I am glad you are going love Prince because Annie lived for 18 years!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

So glad you guys love your house. Dave wants a dog soooo bad, but we don't have a yard. Dogs are so good for kids--both emotionally and for their immune systems. That would be crazy working opposite shifts, but it's always good for men to be at home with the kids. Glad you guys are doing well!

Michelle said...

Oh you got a dog! Lucky! E would love to come visit it! I'm glad you are in your house now! So exciting! We need to play more! Love ya girl! Also, I am jealous...yes that's right JEALOUS you are teaching math...hahaha...that's the good old "math buddy" for ya.