Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things really do work out....

A lot of things have happened since we came and went to Washington. We are back in Washington because Matt's bro. Jake got him a temporary landscaping job, I had a job interview in Idaho Falls at a Middle School a couple days after we arrived in Washington so Matt's mom and Olivia and I drove down there, interviewed, and drove back up to Washington. Olivia is the BEST little traveler ever, she cooed and sang and slept. Every 3 hours she ate, then we got back into the car and we kept driving. She is such a happy baby!! I left Aubree with Matt which was soooo hard. That was the longest I had ever been away from her... but she would NOT have liked to make that trip again that soon...we all survived! THEN I found out that I didn't get the job...sad :( and Matt got a job offer back home. Things just seem to work out even when they don't work out the way that I think that they should! We got to talk to Kristine on Mother's Day and I just can't wait until she comes home!!
I love spending time with family and its always fun to come to Washington and spend time with Matt's family. Aubree loves the animals, and Olivia loves the attention. However, I don't like the rain... I think it has rained every day we have been here, but what can I expect when I am in the North West (vampire territory). Sometimes its nice to live in a desert. Anyways, through it all life has been good to us... we are learning and growing... and moving on....

Pictures coming soon....

5 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

So Matt got a job in Washington? Congratulations. It's so true that when you are doing what is right, the Lord takes care of you--in unexpected ways. You are a wonderful and strong couple and I am excited for you. Love ya!

Savanna said...

Bless your family! They are so cute! What school did you interview for?

Dave and KayDee said...

I'm excited to see pics of your cute little girls soon. :) I'm glad I ran into you at the store a few weeks before I had Kayt. Hope all goes well with your move.

Michelle said...

Oh Nicole! Congrats on Matt's job. Things really do always work out. I love looking at the pics of your cutest little babies.

monica said...

hi nicole! sav told me you have a blog! yesss! your children are beautiful, congrats. hope you are well!