I love these pictures of Aubree and the animals! They are so cute! :) Oh, our little girl is here. I will add some more recent pics hopefully, but for now there is some of her as a newborn. :)
Matt and I met playing basketball and it was love at first sight! We have been married for 5 years and have 3 beautfiul little girls who are the best part of both of us! We love spending time together as a family!!
3 comments:
I love these pictures of Aubree and the animals! They are so cute! :) Oh, our little girl is here. I will add some more recent pics hopefully, but for now there is some of her as a newborn. :)
Cute pics! that was so fun!
Nicole, you should live on a farm. Aubree is so cute with all of those animals. I smiled the whole time I was looking at them! What a doll!
Post a Comment