- Run "Run Mom, Run!"
- Jump (she has a little Tigger in her)
- Count to 14... without help (I think she got board after that and just quit)
- Sing I Am aChild of God, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I Know You, I Love to see the Temple, Old McDonald
- Say "Oh my gosh!"
- Eat fishy crackers
- Play with her baby
- Play patty cake and Peek-a-boo with Olivia
- "Watch me Mom" as she jumps off something that scares her mother...
- Build castles
- Read... if someone is reading she will take the book and "read" to them...
- Dress up like a princess
STITCHES: Grandpa and Grandma McKee took all their grandkids to McDonalds for an ice cream cone and so they could play in the play place. Aubree had so much fun playing with her cousins and going down the slide. When it was time to go she was waiting by the door, next to Matt. A lady came rushing by and pushed her and she fell into the door frame and hit her head. I heard her smack it and when I picked her up there was blood gushing everywhere! Matt and I rushed her to the hospital and she had to get 6 stitches in her right eye brow. Talk about traumatic!!! They numbed the skin and everything but there was one stitch that wasn't numb enough. She started screaming even louder than she already was... and I almost passed out... the nurse had to catch me!! It is the hardest thing in the world to see your little girl in pain and crying for you to help, but you can't do anything except say... "I am right here." That was hard!! She is doing fine now, and she had the stitches taken out yesterday and everything is healing great. She was a champ!!


5 comments:
So, you have a 2 yer old. Welcome to crazy! YEAH! It is so much having a 2 year old- no matter what they say! I can't believe it. She looks just like you- wow! And I am so sad to hear she had a bonk! Did you run after that lady and beat the snow out of her?! And I totally understand about the whole trauma for mom when the kids crying thing...Sadie had a huge ER dilema as well...If I haven't told you, I will...
you are a super mommy!
I love you and miss your guts.
MUAH!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. We sure missed you last night at Maddox! :)
WHOA! Turning two and getting stitches, if that isn't a bad omen i don't know what is. You guys are in for a wild ride!!!! We love you and miss you lots! Kiss those girls for me :)
OMG!!! OUCH!! OMG .. Passing out SUCKS!! And OMG that's crazystyle! Good thing the nurse CAUGHT YOU!! Holy cow!!! That would be really hard to be a mom ... I don't know if I could hack it. GOOD JOB! Go YOU!! :) I CAN NOT believe you have a TWO YEAR OLD tho!!! OMG ... WEIRD!! And exciting :) MISS YOU!!!!
ohhhh what a little trooper! That definitely would have been hard for any mommy!! and 2!! how fun! I loved what you wrote about her! She sounds so fun!! sure miss ya! hope to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment