Aubree and Olivia LOVE each other!! It is so cute to see Aubree make Olivia smile! Olivia will light up when Aubree talks to her. Aubree loves to hold her and help me change her diapers, give her baths, and sing her to sleep. In this picture Aubree had her arm around Olivia and kept bonking her head. I snapped this right before Olivia had had enough and started crying... but she is suprisingly patient with Aubree and her "tough" love... she is still learning to be soft. It is so fun to have 2 girls and to have them be so close in age!!
10 years ago


5 comments:
NIIICOLLLLE!!! OMG HI!!! Your BLONDE!! I LOVE IT!!! OMG!!! I MISS YOU!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!!! Haha .. I love the 'tough love'! Your girls are seriously SOOOOOO CUTE!! OMG!! Nice work!!! :) WOW!! I was SOOOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED to see your comment!!!! YAY!!!!!! Haha ... MAN!!! Y'all look happy! :) I hope you are!!!! :) LYLC!!!!
hey stinker, you dont have my blog on your blog...ADD ME!
I MISS YOU!
hugs
me
oh my gosh nicole. your girl are soooo adorable. i haven't even seen olivia but she is so big already and beautiful. and aubree... what a little angle face! i miss ya! hope to see ya soon!
That is so cute! I have multiple pictures of Aubrey and I when we were little. She always had her arm around my neck. Loving me I guess, but it looks like she's trying to choke me. Cute girls!!
I'm so happy I found your blog. I know I found it once before but I forgot to put it in my blog list. Your girls are so beautiful. How are things going with you?
Post a Comment