Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Job

I just got a job at a Charter High School for high risk students. I am a teachers aide right now... but they have hired me to teach PE next year... :) Hopefully I can survive being a teachers aide for 10 weeks, and hopefully my family can survive the 10 weeks too. Matt works at night so he gets very little sleep while watching the girls during the day and we never see each other. I drive up at 3:10 and Matt walks out the door at 3:30 to go to work. Oh the life of a working parent...

2 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

YAY! You'll be great! Good luck with the next 10 weeks. You guys can do it! :) Are you working at the same school as Jamie then? Congrats!

Em and TJ said...

Congrats on the new job! That's a pretty crazy schedule, but at least Matt is able to watch the girls during the day. Good luck with everything!