Well, we put an offer on our first house...ahhhh!! Holy smokes, that is pretty scary/exciting/intimidating/awesome!! Wahoo!! I hope they accept!! :)
Lots of FUN in our home... Olivia is trying sooo hard to crawl so she can follow Aubree around. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth... she tries to climb up on everything... but until then she rolls EVERYWHERE!!! She is a blast and ALWAYS happy and smiling. And her new favorite thing is grahm crackers... yummy!
Aubree absolutely REFUSES to go potty on the big girl potty.... AHHH!!! She can sit on that stupid toilet for 15 minutes and as soon as I put a pull-up on her she pees... This is the hardest job ever! She is so smart and SOOO ready to be out of diapers but she doesn't WANT to release, if you know what I mean.... hopefully she will figure it out soon... I am sick of buying two sets of diapers!! Oh... and changing two sets of diapers everyday!!
Anyways... being a mom is fun... even through all the diapers...
11 years ago


4 comments:
You put an offer on a house? WHAT?! Where am I?! Cute kids, and hang in there, the potty training will come. I always looked at it this way, it is nice when they are out of diapers, but when they are out of diapers it is like the final stage of being a baby and they are not babies any more, they are big girls. So enjoy your sweet little babies for as long as possible!!! Plus, diapers are great for traveling purposes!
That's so exciting about buying a house. We just bought one. It's so fun! I hope everything goes well. Sorry about the potty training. I'm so not even ready to start that.. So we'll just keep changing 2 sets of diapers everyday. I do hear ya on that tho. I am really starting to hate changing diapers. It doesn't help that my oldest hates his diaper to be changed so it's a fight every time.
A HOUSE?!?!?! Sweet! I hope it works out! I'll call soon to catch up....
YAY! A house, how exciting! Where???? Man, that potty training business doesn't sound any fun, not excited for that stage. Hope you're doing well. :) love ya!
Post a Comment