Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zzzzzz!!


On Christmas Eve Aubree took a 5 minute nap... she usually takes a 2 hour nap, so needless to say she was sooo tired, especially by the time we started doing all the fun stuff. Grandma Fry made her a new pillow with her own special pillow case that has her name on it. Aubree loved it!! And as soon as she opened it she layed it down on the floor and put her head on it and then didn't move until I took her to bed (literally). I really thought she was going to fall asleep in the middle of the floor with everyone watching on in amazement. This is her cousin Cooper, who Aubree affectionately calls Pooper! She misses him so much! When I said something about Rachel Ray, Aburee said that she wanted to play with Pooper, she connected me saying Rachel Ray to Cooper's mom Rachel, and she new Cooper had to be close by. haha! :)

No comments: